PROGRAM/PRICES - 06 days/05 nights
Prices are valid thru December 2010.
- – in single occupancy
- – in double occupancy
- 02/03 guests
- 04/06 guests
- 07/09 guests
- 10/12 guests
- Children with parents in same bedroom
- 0 to 05 years old - free
- 06 to 12 years old - R$:1.468,00/guest
- Package includes:
- Accommodations and tours according to the program
- Private transfers
- Private bilingual guide (portuguese/english – german and french)
- Lunch at Lelis Restaurant (Rodizio-style serving regional freshwater fish)
- Meals and tours included in the program
- Package does not include:
- Air transportation
- Lunch upon arrival
- Optional tours
- Alcohol (however, available at the lodges’ restaurants)
Terms and Conditions
- PAYMENT and DEPOSIT
- A deposit of 50% (of total pacakage(s)’amount ) is payable on confirmation of reservation. On payment of this deposit (Bank account below) you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, after we receive the confirmation of the deposit from the you and the bank. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if the deposit is not received within seven days of the booking being made.
Gooday Tours Ltda (*)
(*) Please note that Gooday Tours’s bank account is written with only one “d”.
Ag.: 0476 CC.: 209778-2
- The balance of the payment (also a bank deposit) is to be received by us at least 30 days prior to the first day of your stay with us. As our accommodation is limited, if we do not receive the balance by the due date, we may assume that you have cancelled your proposed stay with us; please contact us if this is not the case.
- We usually receive bookings far in advance and therefore late cancellations are often a total loss. Cancellations must be made and received by GoodDay Tours IN WRITING by email to email@example.com
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to arrival incur a cancellation Fee equal to 15% of the deposit paid;
- 30-59 days notice the Cancellation Fee is the forfeiture of 25% of the deposit paid;
- 30 days or less but more than 14 days notice prior to arrival incurs a 50% Cancellation Fee for the total amount of the package(s);
- Less than 14 days notice a 100% Cancellation Fee, equal to the total amount of the package(s);
- We will attempt to accommodate changes in dates provided there is available space;
- No refund will be given for No Shows or days not used resulting from premature departure;
- In cases of late arrival due to flight delays we will be happy to extend the stay provided there is space available, however we cannot be held accountable for such flight delays or cancellations;
- We strongly advise that you always purchase a reliable travel insurance policy, please note our recommendations regarding appropriate insurance protection;
- LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS
- In the event of a last minute booking, please call GoodDay Tours and confirm availability and then make deposit IN FULL.
- CHANGE OF ARRIVAL DATES OR DAYS NOT USED
- We will accommodate requests for a change of a confirmed arrival date provided we have space available for the new dates requested. In such cases there will be no cancellation fee applied. The new confirmed dates will be subject to the Cancellation terms shown above. No refund or credit will be given in whole or in part for days not used at the lodges resulting from premature departure.
- We strongly recommend that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking, to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, injury, medical evacuation, death, loss of baggage and personal items, flight and accommodation cancellation and other travel contingencies.
- Please be advised that we are not responsible for any loss of or damage to personal equipment and property during your stay at the lodges, or during your participation in any of the activities. Please also be aware that for your safety you are to follow any directions that may be given to you while you are staying at the lodges or participating in any of their activities. We will not accept responsibility for any injuries that occur during your stay or when participating in the daily activities. We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside our control such as late arrival of International flights, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.